Australian Religious Diary 2010
|| ‘What we believe is the best religious diary on the market, not only for the wealth of information but the way in which it is displayed.’ — Catholic Life October 2006
‘Unique … an elegant and practical diary.’— Catholic Leader
‘Use it as the school’s Religious Education
diary, kept at the REC’s desk …’— Religious Education Newsletter
Published in association with The Blake Society – illustrations through the Dairy are from the 2008 Blake Prize for Religious Art. Front cover: ‘The Garden of Earthly Delights’, Nadia Narelle Kleindanze, 148 x 128 x 5 cm gouache and acrylic on canvas.
THIRTEEN MONTHS DIARY
Covers both the full liturgical year and the full calendar year. Begins with the First Sunday in Advent (29 November 2009) and runs through to the beginning of January 2011.
INSIDE: Each double-page spread gives a week to view; plenty of room for appointments and notes.
• Weekly gospel verse and the response to the psalm for each day.
• Double-page spread with week to view.
• Weekly planner.
• Catholic lectionary details for Sunday and daily liturgical readings, plus Sunday readings from the Common Lectionary.
• Liturgical colours for each Sunday.
• Anglican, Uniting Church, Lutheran, Catholic, Eastern Rite Catholic, Orthodox, Jewish and Muslim feasts, holy days and commemorations.
• Calendar of public holidays and school holidays for all states.
• Hardbound for durability and protection.
• Section-sewn for easy opening.
|ISBN: 9781863551335|| Pages|
|$ 32.00||Available |
For further information contact David Lovell|
David Lovell Publishing Pty Ltd (inc in Victoria) ABN
PO Box 44 Kew East Victoria 3102 Australia Tel +61 (0)3 9859 0000 Fax +61 (0)3 9859 0000